Is stress negatively impacting your team or organisation?
Is stress affecting you and your team members?
Well, you are not alone. In fact, work-related stress is affecting the entire British economy. In 2014/2015, 9.9 million working days were lost due to work-related stress, depression, and anxiety. In the same year, stress accounted for 35% of all work-related ill health cases and for 43% of all working days lost due to ill health (for further information please visit: http://www.hse.gov.uk/statistics/causdis/stress/index.htm).
Who are our training solutions for?
Since our inception in 2003, we’ve been empowering organisation to take charge of their wellbeing through our bespoke workshops and training programs. Our training solutions are tailored to your specific needs, whatever your industry, your number of employees and requirements. We can draw on specific expertise across a variety of sectors including the oil and gas industry, the finance industry, the insurance industry, the education sector, and the NHS.
We have worked with a broad variety of clients, acting a trusted advisor, both in the UK and abroad, including Allianz Insurance, Shell, GE, British Airways, and Morrison’s Utility Services to create a culture of wellbeing and build a more resilient workforce. We have helped thousands of managers and employees at all levels reduce stress levels, improve communication and increase their productivity at work.
How we can help you
Whatever your industry and requirements, we are here to help you:
- Identify and understand the key stressors within your organisation
- Reduce the level of stress among employees
- Increase productivity
- Reduce the cost of absenteeism and presenteeism to your business
- Reduce your organisation’s risk exposure to workplace stress
Our wellbeing packages
- Line Managers Training
- Excelling Under Pressure (Stress Awareness Training)
- Strategic Wellbeing Workshop (Senior Management Training)
- How to conduct a Stress Risk Assessment
- Lunch and Learn Wellbeing Presentation
- Health & Wellbeing Days
- Improving Communication Workshop
- Time Management Workshop
- Train the Trainer
Our unique training approach
Our wellbeing solutions include a variety of workshops, health and wellbeing days, and individual coaching programmes. Our workshops are unique in that we use accelerated learning techniques, which are based on:
- No PowerPoint
- Engaging discussions
- Participant involvement
- Practical exercises
Our comprehensive planning process
Once you have confirmed a workshop with us, we do not just turn up and deliver a session. We work with all of our clients to develop an appropriate approach and focus of the training that meets your needs and requirements. Our comprehensive planning process includes the following steps:
- Planning calls/meetings with you
- Analysing your business data such as absence rates, EAP usage, policies, etc.
- Customising the training content and material
- Evaluation of the session
- Certificates of attendance (for workshops of 2h and longer)
Our Clients Include: